Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"generated inconsistent result" warning when reimporting single asset
1. Open attached project "InconsistentResult.zip" and scene "Scene"
2. In Project window, reimport "Forward.asset"
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: no error
Actual result: "Importer(NativeFormatImporter) generated inconsistent result for asset(guid:8aa25a71635ef2140bcab240d45a5687) "Assets/Forward.asset"
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallGlobalEventHandler ()" error
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b4, 2020.2.5f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.0b3
Deleting the project's Library folder or doing "Reimport All" fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a13
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.8f1