Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button is hidden when 'Inspector' is resized to minimal width and 'Lighting' docked to it
1. Create project
2. Dock 'Lighting' tab near 'Inspector'
3. Resize 'Inspector' to minimal width
4. Open 'Lighting' tab
Expected vs Actual: 'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button should be fully visible when 'Inspector' tab is resized to minimal width. Resizing 'Lighting' tab or editor window, fixes this issue immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted