Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button is hidden when 'Inspector' is resized to minimal width and 'Lighting' docked to it
1. Create project
2. Dock 'Lighting' tab near 'Inspector'
3. Resize 'Inspector' to minimal width
4. Open 'Lighting' tab
Expected vs Actual: 'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button should be fully visible when 'Inspector' tab is resized to minimal width. Resizing 'Lighting' tab or editor window, fixes this issue immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window