Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button is hidden when 'Inspector' is resized to minimal width and 'Lighting' docked to it
1. Create project
2. Dock 'Lighting' tab near 'Inspector'
3. Resize 'Inspector' to minimal width
4. Open 'Lighting' tab
Expected vs Actual: 'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button should be fully visible when 'Inspector' tab is resized to minimal width. Resizing 'Lighting' tab or editor window, fixes this issue immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window