Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button is hidden when 'Inspector' is resized to minimal width and 'Lighting' docked to it
1. Create project
2. Dock 'Lighting' tab near 'Inspector'
3. Resize 'Inspector' to minimal width
4. Open 'Lighting' tab
Expected vs Actual: 'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button should be fully visible when 'Inspector' tab is resized to minimal width. Resizing 'Lighting' tab or editor window, fixes this issue immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first