Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button is hidden when 'Inspector' is resized to minimal width and 'Lighting' docked to it
1. Create project
2. Dock 'Lighting' tab near 'Inspector'
3. Resize 'Inspector' to minimal width
4. Open 'Lighting' tab
Expected vs Actual: 'Generate Lighting' drop down menu button should be fully visible when 'Inspector' tab is resized to minimal width. Resizing 'Lighting' tab or editor window, fixes this issue immediately.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.4, 5.5, 5.6.0b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button