Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[GC] "GetThreadContext failed" crash when calling GC.Collect() and yielding the thread
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Thread_context_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait for the crash
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1.
The crash happens on line "GC.Collect();" ThreadTest.cs:26.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made