Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[GC] "GetThreadContext failed" crash when calling GC.Collect() and yielding the thread
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Thread_context_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait for the crash
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.4f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1.
The crash happens on line "GC.Collect();" ThreadTest.cs:26.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs