Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
GC.Collect() to be called at regular intervals causing noticeable lag spikes when using Bolt asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached PeriodGcCollect2017.zip project
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Go to Profiler window -> select Profiler Editor
Actual: Periodic CPU spikes appear (inspect users attached .png files)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone