Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
GC.Collect() to be called at regular intervals causing noticeable lag spikes when using Bolt asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached PeriodGcCollect2017.zip project
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Go to Profiler window -> select Profiler Editor
Actual: Periodic CPU spikes appear (inspect users attached .png files)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler