Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
GC.Collect() to be called at regular intervals causing noticeable lag spikes when using Bolt asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached PeriodGcCollect2017.zip project
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Go to Profiler window -> select Profiler Editor
Actual: Periodic CPU spikes appear (inspect users attached .png files)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy