Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
UnityEngine.RectOffset causes GC.Collect() to be called at regular intervals causing noticeable lag spikes when using Bolt asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached PeriodGcCollect2017.zip project
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Go to Profiler window -> select Profiler Editor
Actual: Periodic CPU spikes appear (inspect users attached .png files)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse