Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[GameView] VSync gets disabled in Game View after Maximize on Play is disabled and Play Mode is unpaused after pausing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable "Maximize On Play" in the Game View
3. Enable Stats in the Game View
4. Enable VSync under the Aspect Ratio dropdown
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Disable "Maximize On Play"
7. Pause and then unpause Play Mode
Expected result: framerate is synchronized
Actual result: although VSync is still enabled, framerate is not synchronized
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible in: 2019.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1 (VSync toggle for Game View not available)
- The issue is very similar to Case 1175900, for which a fix was pushed out but did not resolve this issue
- Re-enabling VSync forces the framerate to be synchronized again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'