Search Issue Tracker
GameView clears what the user rendered to screen in Update() with camera.Render()
The GameView editor window clears the entire game view rect with the GameViewBackground style (dark gray with drop shadow) in OnGUI, which is called after Update in user's scripts where he calls camera.Render().
Aras: A proper solution would be to render game view into a render texture, always; and then draw that in the correct place. Would make it much easier to apply this "custom aspect ratio" thingy. However, would also require implementing MSAA for render textures.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled