Search Issue Tracker
GameView breaks when all cameras are disabled and 2D canvas is enabled
1. Open the TestScene
2. Make sure that the 2D Canvas is active and no camera is active.
3. Check gameview
Expected result: Game view is rendered properly
Actual result: Game view is broken
Note: When the 2D canvas is also deactivated, the game view works again (but shows no contents as there are no contents), when at least one camera is enabled, it also works again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode