Search Issue Tracker
GameView breaks when all cameras are disabled and 2D canvas is enabled
1. Open the TestScene
2. Make sure that the 2D Canvas is active and no camera is active.
3. Check gameview
Expected result: Game view is rendered properly
Actual result: Game view is broken
Note: When the 2D canvas is also deactivated, the game view works again (but shows no contents as there are no contents), when at least one camera is enabled, it also works again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file