Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not added to the same Batch
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Above the Game View Window, enable "Stats"
4. In the Stats Window, inspect the number of Batches
Expected result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are added to the same Batch
Actual result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not Batched together
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (3.0.5, 3.2.2)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b2 (1.0.15-preview.1, 3.0.4)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project