Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not added to the same Batch
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Above the Game View Window, enable "Stats"
4. In the Stats Window, inspect the number of Batches
Expected result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are added to the same Batch
Actual result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not Batched together
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (3.0.5, 3.2.2)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b2 (1.0.15-preview.1, 3.0.4)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Fixed in Unity 2020.2.0a15