Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not added to the same Batch
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Above the Game View Window, enable "Stats"
4. In the Stats Window, inspect the number of Batches
Expected result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are added to the same Batch
Actual result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not Batched together
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (3.0.5, 3.2.2)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b2 (1.0.15-preview.1, 3.0.4)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made