Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not added to the same Batch
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Above the Game View Window, enable "Stats"
4. In the Stats Window, inspect the number of Batches
Expected result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are added to the same Batch
Actual result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not Batched together
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (3.0.5, 3.2.2)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b2 (1.0.15-preview.1, 3.0.4)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version