Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not added to the same Batch
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Above the Game View Window, enable "Stats"
4. In the Stats Window, inspect the number of Batches
Expected result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are added to the same Batch
Actual result: Gameobjects with regular Sprites and Sprite Skin are not Batched together
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (3.0.5, 3.2.2)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b2 (1.0.15-preview.1, 3.0.4)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up