Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[GPUPLM] Gameobject's unlit side has a hard shadow split when Progressive GPU Lightmapper is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "Area_Light_Bug_GPUPLM" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Lighting window (Window->Rendering->Lighting Settings)
4. Under the Lightmapping Settings set the Lightmapper to "Progressive CPU"
5. Generate Lighting and take note of shadows on the Sphere
6. Change the Lightmapper to "Progressive GPU" and Generate Lighting
Expected results: The shadows look the same
Actual results: With "Progressive GPU" Lightmapper there's a hard split in between of the Sphere where the shadow starts
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up