Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[GPUPLM] Gameobject's unlit side has a hard shadow split when Progressive GPU Lightmapper is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "Area_Light_Bug_GPUPLM" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Lighting window (Window->Rendering->Lighting Settings)
4. Under the Lightmapping Settings set the Lightmapper to "Progressive CPU"
5. Generate Lighting and take note of shadows on the Sphere
6. Change the Lightmapper to "Progressive GPU" and Generate Lighting
Expected results: The shadows look the same
Actual results: With "Progressive GPU" Lightmapper there's a hard split in between of the Sphere where the shadow starts
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0