Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "tilemaptest3.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Tile Pallete window select a Tile
4. In the Scene window paint a little bit
5. Press "w"
6. Try to select Camera
Expected result: When pressed "w" GameObjects in the Scene is selectable
Actual result: When pressed "w" GameObjects in the Scene is not selectable
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a9, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.0a8
-If not pressing "w" but pressing Move Tool at the top of the Editor then GameObjects is selectable
-If close Tile Palette window then both Move Tool by selecting with mouse and by clicking "w" works
-In 2021.2 and 2022.1 both "w" and Move Tool by selecting with a mouse is not selecting anything
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator