Search Issue Tracker
GameObjects glitch out in Game view when their world coordinates are set to a large number
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Press "Play"
3. Press the "Move" UI button in the top right corner until coordinates show "5000"
4. Observe "UnityChan" GameObject
Expected results: Rendering of the GameObject should not be affected by the world coordinates.
Actual results: GameObject starts displaying visual artifacts when world scale is set to a large number (video included).
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted