Search Issue Tracker
GameObjects glitch out in Game view when their world coordinates are set to a large number
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Press "Play"
3. Press the "Move" UI button in the top right corner until coordinates show "5000"
4. Observe "UnityChan" GameObject
Expected results: Rendering of the GameObject should not be affected by the world coordinates.
Actual results: GameObject starts displaying visual artifacts when world scale is set to a large number (video included).
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles