Search Issue Tracker
GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
1. Open the attached “Test Project” Project
2. Open the “ClothBugWindows” Scene
3. Build the Project
4. Open the Build
5. Observe the interactions between GameObjects
Expected result: GameObjects with Cloth component react with other GameObjects
Actual result: GameObjects with Cloth component do not react with other GameObjects and go through them
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a9, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.0a8
Reproducible on: Windows 10
- When building the Project with “Development Build” enabled, Cloth interactions work correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
Mar 02, 2023 09:31
Unity 2022.2.* and some versions of 2022.3.*
Cloth won't work on 64-bit Windows build; It works on other platforms, including 32-bit Windows.
Somebody forgot to update the dlls, and QA team is on the vacation.
Feb 27, 2023 14:35
Also having the issue where in a 64-bit release build the following message is logged "Cannot initialise Cloth: All scale components must be non-zero.", the cloth objects just disappear somewhere in said build. The 32-bit build works fine.
This happens in 2022.2.7f1 and also 8f1.
Feb 08, 2023 15:13
Having a related issue in 2022.2.1f1
In build, cloth doesn't appear at all and player log says:
`Cannot initialise Cloth: All scale components must be non-zero.`