Search Issue Tracker
GameObject with Standard Transparent Shader gets brighter when it's in the Fog
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. in Game View, inspect the "Transparent" GameObject
Expected result: GameObject is not bright when it is in the Fog
Actual result: GameObject is getting brighter the further it is in the Fog
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps