Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies
Game Object or Prefab inspector preview interaction is slow for complex hierarchies. For example, having a complex house prefab with about 10 thousand objects, the inspector preview runs at around 2 frames per second. Even if the same prefab in the scene view is interactive just fine.
- Have a complex prefab (say with 10k objects),
- Interact with it in the inspector preview,
- Notice that it's *very slow* up to being unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials