Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies
Game Object or Prefab inspector preview interaction is slow for complex hierarchies. For example, having a complex house prefab with about 10 thousand objects, the inspector preview runs at around 2 frames per second. Even if the same prefab in the scene view is interactive just fine.
- Have a complex prefab (say with 10k objects),
- Interact with it in the inspector preview,
- Notice that it's *very slow* up to being unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac