Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies
Game Object or Prefab inspector preview interaction is slow for complex hierarchies. For example, having a complex house prefab with about 10 thousand objects, the inspector preview runs at around 2 frames per second. Even if the same prefab in the scene view is interactive just fine.
- Have a complex prefab (say with 10k objects),
- Interact with it in the inspector preview,
- Notice that it's *very slow* up to being unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0