Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies
Game Object or Prefab inspector preview interaction is slow for complex hierarchies. For example, having a complex house prefab with about 10 thousand objects, the inspector preview runs at around 2 frames per second. Even if the same prefab in the scene view is interactive just fine.
- Have a complex prefab (say with 10k objects),
- Interact with it in the inspector preview,
- Notice that it's *very slow* up to being unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved