Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies
Game Object or Prefab inspector preview interaction is slow for complex hierarchies. For example, having a complex house prefab with about 10 thousand objects, the inspector preview runs at around 2 frames per second. Even if the same prefab in the scene view is interactive just fine.
- Have a complex prefab (say with 10k objects),
- Interact with it in the inspector preview,
- Notice that it's *very slow* up to being unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button