Search Issue Tracker
GameObject selection get slower depending on the amount of dlls in the project
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "test" scene;
3. In the scene view, select cube and then sphere a few times.
Expected result: game objects get selected instantly after mouse click.
Actual result: there is a delay between the mouse click and the selection made in the scene.
Note: The more DLLs your project contain, the slower the GameObject (with a material) will be.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled