Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Game View texture mip levels are loaded based on the Scene View camera when the ShowTextureStreamingSummary script has been run
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TexStreamTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Exit Play Mode
4. Zoom out in the Scene view such that the Game View objects are small inside the Scene View
5. Hover the mouse over the Game View
Expected result: Game View remains the same
Actual result: all Game View texture quality changes to the mipmap levels used by the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.23.11f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2017.4.24f1 (no texture streaming), 2018.3.0a5 (the repro project's prefabs break due to unavailability of nested prefabs)
Note: it is necessary to enter Play Mode only to make the script "ShowTextureStreamingSummary.cs" which is attached to the "MainCamera" run
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete