Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Game View texture mip levels are loaded based on the Scene View camera when the ShowTextureStreamingSummary script has been run
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TexStreamTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Exit Play Mode
4. Zoom out in the Scene view such that the Game View objects are small inside the Scene View
5. Hover the mouse over the Game View
Expected result: Game View remains the same
Actual result: all Game View texture quality changes to the mipmap levels used by the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.23.11f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2017.4.24f1 (no texture streaming), 2018.3.0a5 (the repro project's prefabs break due to unavailability of nested prefabs)
Note: it is necessary to enter Play Mode only to make the script "ShowTextureStreamingSummary.cs" which is attached to the "MainCamera" run
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3