Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Game View] Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Change the scale of Game View using the slider
Size zoom in-out value is overlapping with the multiplier.
Slider value and multiplier icon are clearly visible.
Refer attached screenshot.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.1f3, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine with:
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released