Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
[Game View] Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Change the scale of Game View using the slider
Size zoom in-out value is overlapping with the multiplier.
Slider value and multiplier icon are clearly visible.
Refer attached screenshot.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.1f3, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine with:
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version