Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
[Game View] Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Change the scale of Game View using the slider
Size zoom in-out value is overlapping with the multiplier.
Slider value and multiplier icon are clearly visible.
Refer attached screenshot.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.1f3, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine with:
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()