Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Game View] Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Change the scale of Game View using the slider
Size zoom in-out value is overlapping with the multiplier.
Slider value and multiplier icon are clearly visible.
Refer attached screenshot.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.1f3, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine with:
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader