Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Game View] Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Scale resizer value from Game view is overlapping with multiplier icon
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Change the scale of Game View using the slider
Size zoom in-out value is overlapping with the multiplier.
Slider value and multiplier icon are clearly visible.
Refer attached screenshot.
2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.1f3, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine with:
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"