Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Game View needs an extra redraw when existing play mode
- Open scene Startup in the attached project: Notice a black GameView saying "No Cameras Rendering"
- Press Play in the Editor and let the main screen of the game load
- Exit Play mode. Notice that instead of the black GameView you now have whatever the GameView was rendering before exiting Playmode displayed.
This is a regression introduced at some point in Unity 5.4. Unity 5.3 correctly reverts to black.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events