Search Issue Tracker
Game view goes to 1.25x when entering play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "JobSystemCookBook_Branch1" project
2. Enter play mode on "AccelerationExample1" scene
3. Notice how at first Game view scale was set to 1x, now becomes 1.25x
4. Even if you set it back to 1x, the next time you enter play mode it will become 1.25x again.
Reproduced on windows 10 , UI scaling set to 125%
Expected: Game view scale doesn't change from what was set in Editor
Actual: Every time play mode is entered, the scale goes to 1.25x and it's annoying to have to set it back every time
Reproduced on Unity 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1
This is a duplicate of issue #1099270GameView's Scale lower limit depends on the Windows Scale setting with High DPI displays
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website