Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Game and Scene View renders artifacts when using the Editor on M1
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: No artifacts around the border of the Game view or flickering
Actual result: Artifacts around the border of the Game view and flickering
Flickering also occurs in the Scene View occasionally.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a8, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0b11, 2022.1.0a6
Could not test on native Silicon editor with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a7 - There's no Apple Silicon Editor for these versions
Update: With Rosetta editor, only flickering occurs.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.21f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a8, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2022.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode