Search Issue Tracker
Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "FIrst Project.zip" and scene "Level 1"
2. Hover the mouse over Game View and press Shift+Space (or click Game Window tab options -> Maximize)
3. Enter Play mode
4. Hold A or D
Expected result: character moves
Actual result: character does not move until a mouse click on Game View is registered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
The issue does not reproduce if "Maximize On Play" is enabled -> Enter Play Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project