Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "FIrst Project.zip" and scene "Level 1"
2. Hover the mouse over Game View and press Shift+Space (or click Game Window tab options -> Maximize)
3. Enter Play mode
4. Hold A or D
Expected result: character moves
Actual result: character does not move until a mouse click on Game View is registered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
The issue does not reproduce if "Maximize On Play" is enabled -> Enter Play Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in: 2021.1.0a6