Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "FIrst Project.zip" and scene "Level 1"
2. Hover the mouse over Game View and press Shift+Space (or click Game Window tab options -> Maximize)
3. Enter Play mode
4. Hold A or D
Expected result: character moves
Actual result: character does not move until a mouse click on Game View is registered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
The issue does not reproduce if "Maximize On Play" is enabled -> Enter Play Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first