Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Game/Scene view is not updated after loading scene or adding new TextMeshPro text object into a scene
1. Open attached project (repro817041)
2. Open scene 02- Multi-line TextMesh Pro
3. Notice that scene/game view is empty
4. Click on game view
5. Text appears in scene/game view
Regression from 5.4.0b25
Reproducible: 5.5.0a2, 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website