Search Issue Tracker
Game Object hierarchy doesn't expand on a custom layout when selecting a child object in the scene
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Without changing layout open "TestScene"
3. In the scene view window click on the sphere
Expected: After selecting sphere (child of GameObject's hierarchy) this hierarchy should expand.
Actual: Hierarchy doesn't expand.
Workaround: Switch to the default layout.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Earlier versions fail to load layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene