Search Issue Tracker
Game Object hierarchy doesn't expand on a custom layout when selecting a child object in the scene
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Without changing layout open "TestScene"
3. In the scene view window click on the sphere
Expected: After selecting sphere (child of GameObject's hierarchy) this hierarchy should expand.
Actual: Hierarchy doesn't expand.
Workaround: Switch to the default layout.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Earlier versions fail to load layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project