Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Game is stretched/distorted on standalone OSX player with non-native aspect ratio
- Create project
- Create standalone player
- Choose a resolution that doesn't match the aspect ratio of the screen
- Notice the game is stretched (including the Unity logo in the splash screen)
- The player uses horizontal or vertical black bars to respect aspect ratio without stretching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- [Anima2D] NullReferenceException when upgrading the package to version 1.1.7
- [Animation] Absence of root motion when gameobject is loaded from assest bundle and override controller is in use
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method