Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Game is stretched/distorted on standalone OSX player with non-native aspect ratio
- Create project
- Create standalone player
- Choose a resolution that doesn't match the aspect ratio of the screen
- Notice the game is stretched (including the Unity logo in the splash screen)
- The player uses horizontal or vertical black bars to respect aspect ratio without stretching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- MouseMoveEvent returns a positive Position when the Cursor leaves the Window
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP
- Editor crashes when compiling scripts if UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS environemnt variable is set
- ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled