Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Game is stretched/distorted on standalone OSX player with non-native aspect ratio
- Create project
- Create standalone player
- Choose a resolution that doesn't match the aspect ratio of the screen
- Notice the game is stretched (including the Unity logo in the splash screen)
- The player uses horizontal or vertical black bars to respect aspect ratio without stretching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3