Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Game is stretched/distorted on standalone OSX player with non-native aspect ratio
- Create project
- Create standalone player
- Choose a resolution that doesn't match the aspect ratio of the screen
- Notice the game is stretched (including the Unity logo in the splash screen)
- The player uses horizontal or vertical black bars to respect aspect ratio without stretching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting