Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Game is stretched/distorted on standalone OSX player with non-native aspect ratio
- Create project
- Create standalone player
- Choose a resolution that doesn't match the aspect ratio of the screen
- Notice the game is stretched (including the Unity logo in the splash screen)
- The player uses horizontal or vertical black bars to respect aspect ratio without stretching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MSE] "Bake paused in play mode" incorrectly appears in progress bar after entering into play mode
- Crash on 'DisconnectPrefabInstanceRecursive' when playing the scene
- [Polybrush] Normals are not updated when modifying a mesh
- [iOS] Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames returns incorrect list of the installed fonts when it's called with a delay
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture