Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2022.3.11f1, 2023.3.0a3
Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
The Full screen shader graph target that is designed to be used with the full screen renderer feature has properties for setting stencil behaviour. These settings do not seem to have an influence when the shader is drawn using the Full screen renderer feature.
Steps to repro:
# open attached project
# Observe that the renderer is set up to draw the red sphere with stencil value 1 with render objects
# Observe that the "StencilPost" shader graph is set up with "Equal 1"
# Observe that the full screen renderer feature (added to the renderer) renders with the stencil post shader.
# Observe which part of the screen is getting the pattern
Expected: Only the red sphere gets the pattern
Actual: The entire screen is covered
As a sanity check I added a quad in front of the camera with the same material as the full screen renderer feature. This quad will render if "Quad Post" is enabled. The quad behaves as expected (remember to turn off the Draw Stencil Post).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform