Search Issue Tracker
In Progress in 2023.2.X
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
The Full screen shader graph target that is designed to be used with the full screen renderer feature has properties for setting stencil behaviour. These settings do not seem to have an influence when the shader is drawn using the Full screen renderer feature.
Steps to repro:
# open attached project
# Observe that the renderer is set up to draw the red sphere with stencil value 1 with render objects
# Observe that the "StencilPost" shader graph is set up with "Equal 1"
# Observe that the full screen renderer feature (added to the renderer) renders with the stencil post shader.
# Observe which part of the screen is getting the pattern
Expected: Only the red sphere gets the pattern
Actual: The entire screen is covered
As a sanity check I added a quad in front of the camera with the same material as the full screen renderer feature. This quad will render if "Quad Post" is enabled. The quad behaves as expected (remember to turn off the Draw Stencil Post).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results