Search Issue Tracker
Frames advancing even though "WaitForEndOfFrame()" is used
1. Open "WaitForEndOfFrame Bug.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Look at the 3 outputs in the Console window
Expected Result: The outputs "frame count" should be as follows: 0, 1, 1
Actual Result: The outputs "frame count" are as follows: 0, 1, 2
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1 (9dd3a0), 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p1, 5.6.5p2
This particular case has been investigated thoroughly and we have decided, in the interests of protecting the stability and features of Unity for users that rely upon the affected versions, to not address this fix for the time being. We understand that this will cause problems for some users, and so may address in a future version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button