Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a14
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X
[FrameDebugger][URP] Grey image displayed when MSAA is enabled
When using FrameDebugger with URP and MSAA the camera buffer displays a grey image and the following warning is displayed on console:
Metal: Shader\[Hidden/FrameDebuggerRenderTargetDisplay]: Incompatible texture type \[MTLTextureType2DMultisample] of texture \[_CameraDepthAttachment_825x461_Depth_MSAA4x MSAA] bound at index 0, expected \[MTLTextureType2D]
How to reproduce:
-Create a new URP project from 3D blank template
-Click on Camera.RenderSkybox event.
- Notice how FrameDebuffer displays grey image
Expected: FrameDebugger should display correct color image with skybox contents
Disabling MSAA fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset