Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2021.2.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a14
[FrameDebugger] Flickers when URP Deferred DrawMesh event is selected
1. Create a new URP template project
2. ProjectView > select UniversalRenderer > On Inspector set RenderingPath to Deferred
3. On SampleScene, open FrameDebugger, enable it
4. Select Deferred Pass > Deferred Shading (Stencil) > the Draw Mesh events
5. Observe GameView flickers
Cannot test in these versions because URP Deferred is only available from 2021.2.
Tested on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets