Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2021.2.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a14
[FrameDebugger] Flickers when URP Deferred DrawMesh event is selected
1. Create a new URP template project
2. ProjectView > select UniversalRenderer > On Inspector set RenderingPath to Deferred
3. On SampleScene, open FrameDebugger, enable it
4. Select Deferred Pass > Deferred Shading (Stencil) > the Draw Mesh events
5. Observe GameView flickers
Cannot test in these versions because URP Deferred is only available from 2021.2.
Tested on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated