Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Timeline v1.4.3
Found in [Package]
FrameAll changes zoom level when pressed repeatedly
1) Create an empty timeline
2) Add a track group (or any other track, but it should be empty)
3) Zoom out a little bit (try to see a range of 0 to 100)
4) Press the frame all shortcut (A by default) repeatedly
Result: There is a framing operation happening each time A is pressed. Zoom level changes.
Expected: When framing with nothing in the timeline, it should only pan (no change in zoom level) to show 0. It should only do this once.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script