Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.12f1, 2023.1.19f1, 2023.2.0b16, 2023.3.0a12
"Frame Selected" and "Lock View to Selected" broken in subscenes (Windows)
On Windows 10, the "Frame Selected" feature triggered by pressing F and the "Lock View to Selected" feature triggered by pressing Shift+F are both broken in subscenes on the latest dots monorepo master.
Tested on the commit with SHA: 5fcce7645dad36a2cbd1b9f740f58624c3602255
These features work when I test with the pinned editor 2022.3.9f1 in the #dots-monorepo Slack channel. Heads up, both editors have the same version but are not the same (pinned vs. master).
* The "Frame Selected" feature triggered by pressing F works only if the cursor is hovering above the Scene window.
* The "Lock View to Selected" feature triggered by pressing Shift+F works with having the cursor anywhere e.g. the hierarchy. This feature is different from "Frame Selected" by not only framing the selected objects but also locking onto their position with a constant offset (very useful for tracking objects actually).
Originally reported in this Slack post: https://unity.slack.com/archives/CE7DZN2H1/p1692032309796939
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project