Search Issue Tracker
[Frame Debugger] Game view doesn't show anything if GlobalFog(Script) is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'TestFrameDebugger.zip' and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'test'.
3) In Hierarchy tab, click on Main Camera and check if GlobalFog(Script) enabled.
4) Open Frame Debugger and enable it.
5) Check each event and you will notice that Game view doesn't show anything except last event.(see attached gif 'last.gif').
6) Disable GlobalFog(Script) in Main Camera.
7) Check each event with Frame Debugger and you will notice that it works as expected.(see attached gif 'works.gif').
Note: This script was imported from Standard Assets.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1.
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5p8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
This is a duplicate of issue #807961