Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Forward / deferred shading color differences on Mac+Radeon in Linear space
On Mac OSX 10.8 with AMD Radeon GPU in Linear color space, 5.0 deferred shading has color differences (colors too dark) compared to forward shading.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file