Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
[Fonts] CreateEditableCopy does not create an editable copy
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "Ariel" font
3. Open up the settings and create an editable copy
Result: Console throws an error 'Assets\ariel_copy1.mat is not a valid asset file name.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project