Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
[Fonts] CreateEditableCopy does not create an editable copy
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "Ariel" font
3. Open up the settings and create an editable copy
Result: Console throws an error 'Assets\ariel_copy1.mat is not a valid asset file name.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jan 07, 2019 17:21
Still an issue
Nov 13, 2018 02:57
Issue still exists in Unity 2018.2.13f1
Sep 13, 2018 15:31
I submitted a bug report for this issue: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/fonts-create-editable-copy-does-not-create-an-editable-copy
Aug 25, 2018 18:49
Confirm, issue is still reproduced in 2018.2.
Aug 04, 2018 11:49
Issue still exists in Unity 2018.2.2f1