Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Fonts] CreateEditableCopy does not create an editable copy
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "Ariel" font
3. Open up the settings and create an editable copy
Result: Console throws an error 'Assets\ariel_copy1.mat is not a valid asset file name.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called