Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
[Fonts] CreateEditableCopy does not create an editable copy
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "Ariel" font
3. Open up the settings and create an editable copy
Result: Console throws an error 'Assets\ariel_copy1.mat is not a valid asset file name.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2