Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Fonts] CreateEditableCopy does not create an editable copy
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "Ariel" font
3. Open up the settings and create an editable copy
Result: Console throws an error 'Assets\ariel_copy1.mat is not a valid asset file name.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded