Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Folder Structure missing from Assembly-CSharp.csproj
1. Open any project that has a few scripts in different folders
2. Build it for Windows store with a C# project
3. Open the C# solution
Result: The Folder Structure missing from Assembly-CSharp.csproj in the solution
Note: 2 pictures included showing expected and actual results
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b1, 5.5.0p1
Regression introduced with: 5.5.0b4 or 5.5.0b3
Not reproducible on: 5.4.3p1, 5.4.0f3-HTP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string
- EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar invoked from an EditorWindow throws an assertion if it gets interrupted