Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Folder icon never changes back to empty icon when the folder was expanded in Project Browser while the last item was removed
1. Open the attached project "Prova.zip"
2. Create a new folder in the Project view window
3. Put any other folder into the newly created folder
4. Expand the folder in the Project Browser section
5. Take out the placed folder from the newly created folder
Expected result: The icon of the created folder shows an empty folder
Actual result: The icon of the created folder shows not empty folder
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4 (different/old editor layout), 2020.1.0a14, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"