Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Folder icon never changes back to empty icon when the folder was expanded in Project Browser while the last item was removed
1. Open the attached project "Prova.zip"
2. Create a new folder in the Project view window
3. Put any other folder into the newly created folder
4. Expand the folder in the Project Browser section
5. Take out the placed folder from the newly created folder
Expected result: The icon of the created folder shows an empty folder
Actual result: The icon of the created folder shows not empty folder
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4 (different/old editor layout), 2020.1.0a14, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first