Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
FogBugz doesn't show empty lines when having empty lines in the Unity Bug Reporter "Details"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Help>Report a Bug
3. In the Details write text with empty lines between words
4. Send report
5. Open the Fogbugz case link that you got in the email
6. Look at the text
Expected result: Fogbugz shows empty lines
Actual result: Fogbugz doesn't show empty lines
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform