Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] float.Parse invalid format exception with IL2CPP
1. Go to regional settings.
2. Change Format on "Formats" tab to something that has different number delimiter (for example Ukrainian, which has comma).
3. Keep location to United States.
4. Build the provided project with IL2PP backend and run (x64 Windows 10).
5. Crash.cs attached to the camera will raise an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()