Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] float.Parse invalid format exception with IL2CPP
1. Go to regional settings.
2. Change Format on "Formats" tab to something that has different number delimiter (for example Ukrainian, which has comma).
3. Keep location to United States.
4. Build the provided project with IL2PP backend and run (x64 Windows 10).
5. Crash.cs attached to the camera will raise an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events