Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] float.Parse invalid format exception with IL2CPP
1. Go to regional settings.
2. Change Format on "Formats" tab to something that has different number delimiter (for example Ukrainian, which has comma).
3. Keep location to United States.
4. Build the provided project with IL2PP backend and run (x64 Windows 10).
5. Crash.cs attached to the camera will raise an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
- [Android] Build fails when a project has a custom asset pack
- Undo history is broken when undoing while Color Picker is open
- Project Settings window is black when changing Color Space from Gamma on Vulkan
- Crash on GenerateTextureAndSpriteRectDataFromAtlasMask when clicking "Pack Preview" after packing an Asset into Sprite Atlas