Search Issue Tracker
[UWP] float.Parse invalid format exception with IL2CPP
1. Go to regional settings.
2. Change Format on "Formats" tab to something that has different number delimiter (for example Ukrainian, which has comma).
3. Keep location to United States.
4. Build the provided project with IL2PP backend and run (x64 Windows 10).
5. Crash.cs attached to the camera will raise an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager