Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2023.1.14f1, 2023.3.0a5
Fixed Timestep is set to 0.01999999 by default in Project Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings > Time
3. Observe the field "Fixed Timestep"
Expected result: By default, the field is set to 0.02
Actual result: The field is set to 0.01999999
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a23, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.0a22
Note: The version before regression had a Time Project Settings window with more options, but this was reverted to previous options. The reversion of this decision might've been the cause of this regression.
- overall the DrawFixedTimeAsFloat method just needs a rounding call to clean this up. It's not necessary, but it seems like it might be nice to have and this is such a simple thing to add (Assigning task to myself: I haven't worked in trunk in ages and I'm using this to re-learn the new process)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Light 2D component does not light the sprite correctly in the Play Mode
- Animator.GetCurrentAnimatorClipInfo() returns an empty list when the Animator is playing the animation
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector