Search Issue Tracker
Fix Integration Test stalls after failure to connect to WindowServer
When running the Unity Integration Test suite to run integration tests on real devices on a build machine, the tests stall indefinitely.
This problem occurs when a user is not logged into the build machine when the tests are run. The failure that occurs is:
>RegisterApplication(), FAILED TO establish the default connection to the WindowServer, _CGSDefaultConnection() is NULL
Instead of stalling, if this error is encountered, could Unity instead exit instead of idling. Alternatively, if the integration tests could be run with -nographics or without a logged in user, we expect this might work as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar