Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
First List in a FoldoutHeaderGroup errors
1. Open the attached "FoldoutHeaderGroup.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Subject" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, expand the "Base Settings" FoldoutHeaderGroup
Expected result: All Lists show error because they are created the same way
Actual result: Only the first List ("List 1") errors with "You can't nest Foldout Headers, end it with EndHeaderFoldoutGroup."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0b2
- Reproducible with Arrays too
- In the error that the "List 1" property displays, "EndHeaderFoldoutGroup" should be called "EndFoldoutHeaderGroup"
- Could not test with 2018.4.36f1 because EditorGUILayout did not contain a definition for BeginFoldoutHeaderGroup/EndFoldoutHeaderGroup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a4