Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
First List in a FoldoutHeaderGroup errors
1. Open the attached "FoldoutHeaderGroup.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Subject" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, expand the "Base Settings" FoldoutHeaderGroup
Expected result: All Lists show error because they are created the same way
Actual result: Only the first List ("List 1") errors with "You can't nest Foldout Headers, end it with EndHeaderFoldoutGroup."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0b2
- Reproducible with Arrays too
- In the error that the "List 1" property displays, "EndHeaderFoldoutGroup" should be called "EndFoldoutHeaderGroup"
- Could not test with 2018.4.36f1 because EditorGUILayout did not contain a definition for BeginFoldoutHeaderGroup/EndFoldoutHeaderGroup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles