Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
First List in a FoldoutHeaderGroup errors
1. Open the attached "FoldoutHeaderGroup.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Subject" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, expand the "Base Settings" FoldoutHeaderGroup
Expected result: All Lists show error because they are created the same way
Actual result: Only the first List ("List 1") errors with "You can't nest Foldout Headers, end it with EndHeaderFoldoutGroup."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0b2
- Reproducible with Arrays too
- In the error that the "List 1" property displays, "EndHeaderFoldoutGroup" should be called "EndFoldoutHeaderGroup"
- Could not test with 2018.4.36f1 because EditorGUILayout did not contain a definition for BeginFoldoutHeaderGroup/EndFoldoutHeaderGroup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true