Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
First List in a FoldoutHeaderGroup errors
1. Open the attached "FoldoutHeaderGroup.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Subject" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, expand the "Base Settings" FoldoutHeaderGroup
Expected result: All Lists show error because they are created the same way
Actual result: Only the first List ("List 1") errors with "You can't nest Foldout Headers, end it with EndHeaderFoldoutGroup."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0b2
- Reproducible with Arrays too
- In the error that the "List 1" property displays, "EndHeaderFoldoutGroup" should be called "EndFoldoutHeaderGroup"
- Could not test with 2018.4.36f1 because EditorGUILayout did not contain a definition for BeginFoldoutHeaderGroup/EndFoldoutHeaderGroup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode