Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
First List in a FoldoutHeaderGroup errors
1. Open the attached "FoldoutHeaderGroup.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Subject" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, expand the "Base Settings" FoldoutHeaderGroup
Expected result: All Lists show error because they are created the same way
Actual result: Only the first List ("List 1") errors with "You can't nest Foldout Headers, end it with EndHeaderFoldoutGroup."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0b2
- Reproducible with Arrays too
- In the error that the "List 1" property displays, "EndHeaderFoldoutGroup" should be called "EndFoldoutHeaderGroup"
- Could not test with 2018.4.36f1 because EditorGUILayout did not contain a definition for BeginFoldoutHeaderGroup/EndFoldoutHeaderGroup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project