Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
First import with changed AnimationType is ignored
1. What happened
Using a script that enforce model import as Humanoid, if the model doesn't have animation it is still imported with NoAnimation type instead.
Right clicking on it after the first import and doing re-import will fix it.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the project and import the Dude.fbx file in it.
- Select the asset and go to the Animation panel of the importer.
Actual result : Animation type is none
Expected: Animation type is Human because of the AssetPostprocessor script in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps