Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
First import with changed AnimationType is ignored
1. What happened
Using a script that enforce model import as Humanoid, if the model doesn't have animation it is still imported with NoAnimation type instead.
Right clicking on it after the first import and doing re-import will fix it.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the project and import the Dude.fbx file in it.
- Select the asset and go to the Animation panel of the importer.
Actual result : Animation type is none
Expected: Animation type is Human because of the AssetPostprocessor script in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI