Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
First import with changed AnimationType is ignored
1. What happened
Using a script that enforce model import as Humanoid, if the model doesn't have animation it is still imported with NoAnimation type instead.
Right clicking on it after the first import and doing re-import will fix it.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the project and import the Dude.fbx file in it.
- Select the asset and go to the Animation panel of the importer.
Actual result : Animation type is none
Expected: Animation type is Human because of the AssetPostprocessor script in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source