Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
First import with changed AnimationType is ignored
1. What happened
Using a script that enforce model import as Humanoid, if the model doesn't have animation it is still imported with NoAnimation type instead.
Right clicking on it after the first import and doing re-import will fix it.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the project and import the Dude.fbx file in it.
- Select the asset and go to the Animation panel of the importer.
Actual result : Animation type is none
Expected: Animation type is Human because of the AssetPostprocessor script in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project