Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
First import with changed AnimationType is ignored
1. What happened
Using a script that enforce model import as Humanoid, if the model doesn't have animation it is still imported with NoAnimation type instead.
Right clicking on it after the first import and doing re-import will fix it.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the project and import the Dude.fbx file in it.
- Select the asset and go to the Animation panel of the importer.
Actual result : Animation type is none
Expected: Animation type is Human because of the AssetPostprocessor script in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets