Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[fireEvents] Animation Events queue up, then fire all at once as soon as "fireEvents" is turned back on
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "Main" scene.
3. Open console window.
4. Click on the "Fire Events" checkbox in the scene view after few seconds of play.
5. Notice notifications in console window.
Actual result: Events stacking up while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false" and firing all events at once when "animator.fireEvents" is set to "true".
Expected behavior: Events doesn't stack while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false".
Regression since 5.2 version of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error