Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[fireEvents] Animation Events queue up, then fire all at once as soon as "fireEvents" is turned back on
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "Main" scene.
3. Open console window.
4. Click on the "Fire Events" checkbox in the scene view after few seconds of play.
5. Notice notifications in console window.
Actual result: Events stacking up while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false" and firing all events at once when "animator.fireEvents" is set to "true".
Expected behavior: Events doesn't stack while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false".
Regression since 5.2 version of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration