Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[fireEvents] Animation Events queue up, then fire all at once as soon as "fireEvents" is turned back on
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "Main" scene.
3. Open console window.
4. Click on the "Fire Events" checkbox in the scene view after few seconds of play.
5. Notice notifications in console window.
Actual result: Events stacking up while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false" and firing all events at once when "animator.fireEvents" is set to "true".
Expected behavior: Events doesn't stack while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false".
Regression since 5.2 version of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform