Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[fireEvents] Animation Events queue up, then fire all at once as soon as "fireEvents" is turned back on
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "Main" scene.
3. Open console window.
4. Click on the "Fire Events" checkbox in the scene view after few seconds of play.
5. Notice notifications in console window.
Actual result: Events stacking up while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false" and firing all events at once when "animator.fireEvents" is set to "true".
Expected behavior: Events doesn't stack while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false".
Regression since 5.2 version of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC