Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[fireEvents] Animation Events queue up, then fire all at once as soon as "fireEvents" is turned back on
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "Main" scene.
3. Open console window.
4. Click on the "Fire Events" checkbox in the scene view after few seconds of play.
5. Notice notifications in console window.
Actual result: Events stacking up while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false" and firing all events at once when "animator.fireEvents" is set to "true".
Expected behavior: Events doesn't stack while "animator.fireEvents" is set to "false".
Regression since 5.2 version of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed