Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Geomerics][FG] Final gather doesn't take 'Backface Tolerance' into account when building lightmaps
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'backface' scene
3. Build the lightmaps with the set settings ("sa" lightmap parameters have 'Backface Tolerance' set to 0, all other settings are left as defalt)
4. Notice there are two planes in the scene and the upper plane is casting a shadow onto the bottom one
5. Enable 'Final Gather'
6. Rebuild the lightmaps
7. Notice there is no shadow
Regression from 4.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown