Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Geomerics][FG] Final gather doesn't take 'Backface Tolerance' into account when building lightmaps
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'backface' scene
3. Build the lightmaps with the set settings ("sa" lightmap parameters have 'Backface Tolerance' set to 0, all other settings are left as defalt)
4. Notice there are two planes in the scene and the upper plane is casting a shadow onto the bottom one
5. Enable 'Final Gather'
6. Rebuild the lightmaps
7. Notice there is no shadow
Regression from 4.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart