Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Geomerics][FG] Final gather doesn't take 'Backface Tolerance' into account when building lightmaps
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'backface' scene
3. Build the lightmaps with the set settings ("sa" lightmap parameters have 'Backface Tolerance' set to 0, all other settings are left as defalt)
4. Notice there are two planes in the scene and the upper plane is casting a shadow onto the bottom one
5. Enable 'Final Gather'
6. Rebuild the lightmaps
7. Notice there is no shadow
Regression from 4.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete