Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Files are duplicated when moving them in Local package
How to reproduce:
1. Extract the attached "LocalPackage-Bug-1114391.zip" folder and open "LocalPackgaeTest" project
2. Go to Packages -> 'My Local Package' and move any file from 'Folder2' to 'Folder1'
Expected result: Files are moved
Actual result: Files are duplicated
Reproducible: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.2f1
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Can't reproduce: 2018.2.0b2, because of an error which occured while resolving packages
Fixed in: 2018.3.6f1
- Local package was added in Unity 2018.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete