Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Files are duplicated when moving them in Local package
How to reproduce:
1. Extract the attached "LocalPackage-Bug-1114391.zip" folder and open "LocalPackgaeTest" project
2. Go to Packages -> 'My Local Package' and move any file from 'Folder2' to 'Folder1'
Expected result: Files are moved
Actual result: Files are duplicated
Reproducible: 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.2f1
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Can't reproduce: 2018.2.0b2, because of an error which occured while resolving packages
Fixed in: 2018.3.6f1
- Local package was added in Unity 2018.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"