Search Issue Tracker
File named "aux.cs" uploaded to Collaborate from macOS, freezes Unity when attempting to download on Windows
1. Create new project on macOS
2. Create C# script named 'aux.cs'
3. Upload project to collab
4. Download project on Windows
Actual result: Editor freezes
Expected result: Project should be downloaded without any interruptions
Reproduced on 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player