Search Issue Tracker
Third Party Issue
File gets corrupted when importing "testing.unitypackage"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the user's attached package "testing.unitypackage" (Assets>Import Package>Custom Package...)
Expected results: There are no errors in the Console window
Actual results: There are errors in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Assets\Plugins\Arbor\Internal\Scripts\FlexibleField\FlexibleSceneObjectBase.cs(30,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FlexibleSceneObjectType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Plugins\Arbor\Internal\Scripts\FlexibleField\FlexibleSceneObjectBase.cs(149,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FlexibleSceneObjectType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Could not create asset from Assets/Plugins/Arbor/Internal/Editor/EditorResources/Textures/node header 6.png: File could not be read
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform