Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
"fence == expectedFence" error after upgrading to RC2
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the "Main" scene
- press play and notice the error in the console "fence == expectedFence"
Regression from 4.3b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window