Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
"fence == expectedFence" error after upgrading to RC2
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the "Main" scene
- press play and notice the error in the console "fence == expectedFence"
Regression from 4.3b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Nov 22, 2013 21:41
Does this mean GPU skinning does not work at all in 4.3? Should this bug be classified as fixed?
Nov 21, 2013 18:34
I'll just add that selecting multiple files with animations caused the Unity Editor to crash for me. :(
Disabling GPU skinning and/or DirectX 11 while selecting ONE animation asset doesn't show the error, but selecting multiple animation assets still crashes the editor. :(
Nov 21, 2013 12:51
I could only reproduce it while using DirectX 11.
Here are some comments in the forum:
Nov 20, 2013 19:45
This issue seems to be related to GPU skinning. If you disable GPU skinning the errors will go away.