Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.3.1
"fence == expectedFence" error after upgrading to RC2
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the "Main" scene
- press play and notice the error in the console "fence == expectedFence"
Regression from 4.3b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade