Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
"fence == expectedFence" error after upgrading to RC2
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the "Main" scene
- press play and notice the error in the console "fence == expectedFence"
Regression from 4.3b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle