Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Feature names in About does not match actual product names
Licences type in the Unity about is not consistent with our product names.
1. Activate a full Unity Pro licences with all possible add on´s
2. In Unity editor, navigate to Help>About
RESULT: Some of the product names does not match the actually product names.
Team should be = Team License
Iphone should be = iOS Pro
BlackBerry Pro = BlackBerry 10 Pro
WinStore Pro = ? Windows Phone 8 Pro &Windows Store Apps Pro is both include but not mentioned in the feature list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately