Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Feature names in About does not match actual product names
Licences type in the Unity about is not consistent with our product names.
1. Activate a full Unity Pro licences with all possible add on´s
2. In Unity editor, navigate to Help>About
RESULT: Some of the product names does not match the actually product names.
Team should be = Team License
Iphone should be = iOS Pro
BlackBerry Pro = BlackBerry 10 Pro
WinStore Pro = ? Windows Phone 8 Pro &Windows Store Apps Pro is both include but not mentioned in the feature list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time