Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Feature names in About does not match actual product names
Licences type in the Unity about is not consistent with our product names.
1. Activate a full Unity Pro licences with all possible add on´s
2. In Unity editor, navigate to Help>About
RESULT: Some of the product names does not match the actually product names.
Team should be = Team License
Iphone should be = iOS Pro
BlackBerry Pro = BlackBerry 10 Pro
WinStore Pro = ? Windows Phone 8 Pro &Windows Store Apps Pro is both include but not mentioned in the feature list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build