Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
FBXs Containing 3DSMax Camera Nodes Cause Unity to Crash When Marked as Static
Tested in: Version 5.3.0b6 (cc2b3bfc4699)
Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:20:45 GMT
Import the attached FBX file. Bring whole asset into the hierarchy. Mark as 'Static' and apply to children.
Unity will crash.
Everyone should have a lovely time and go about their day.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect