Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
FBXs Containing 3DSMax Camera Nodes Cause Unity to Crash When Marked as Static
Tested in: Version 5.3.0b6 (cc2b3bfc4699)
Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:20:45 GMT
Import the attached FBX file. Bring whole asset into the hierarchy. Mark as 'Static' and apply to children.
Unity will crash.
Everyone should have a lovely time and go about their day.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform