Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
FBX model import crash on UnityFBX::ConvertFBXSceneToImportScene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Import the attached battery.fbx (the asset originally comes from this pack https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/packs/free-horror-game-kit-108847 )
Expected results: no crash
Actual results: Unity crashes when importing
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a5. 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website